Sample changer: Xsample 530
The Xsample 530 sample changer for all Anton Paar master instruments handles samples with a wide range of properties. With controlled filling power, samples from plain water to highly viscous oils (up to 36,000 mPa.s) are filled in a minimum of time. The 71-position magazine for unattended operation can be exchanged with one hand to ensure easy handling and filling.
With up to three cleaning agents, Xsample 530 is ready to measure a great variety of samples in one run. No compromises regarding mechanical components as well as a superior resistance to chemicals ensures increased uptime of the system and low maintenance costs.
Perfect measurement results due to perfect cleaning
- Automatic rinsing and drying after each sample for perfect preparation of the system
- Up to three different solvents can be used in any order to achieve optimal cleaning performance
- Active needle cleaning – inside and outside – prevents any sample cross-contamination.
- Advanced settings for special treatment of the sample to increase performance
Easy operation through simplified workflows
- The removable magazine for easy sample collection has a capacity of 71 samples (12 mL vials) or 35 samples (45 mL vials).
- Customized magazines for almost any type of vial are available to ensure a smooth workflow in your lab.
- Standard modes in the intuitive software enable seamless sample measurement.
- Optional bar code reader for digital error-free data input and automated method assignment
Intelligent checks and procedures according to your needs
- Automatic sample recovery (optional accessory) returns expensive or hazardous samples to its vial
- Automatic filling and draining (sensor-controlled) for low-viscosity samples or samples up to 36,000 mPa.s
- Automatic air check before measurement to rule out sample cross-contamination
- Automatic pressure and tightness test to ensure trouble-free and safe operation