Sample changer: Xsample 320
The new industrial- grade peristaltic pump of Xsample 320 enables measurements at the push of a button. Once the parameters are set, user-independent filling and therefore a reduction of handling errors can be achieved with this sample changer designed for single samples. Operators are able to focus on more important tasks while filling and measurement are performed automatically. The flexible filling speed of Xsample 320 ensures optimized sample treatment, which leads to perfect measuring results.
Easy to operate and reduction of handling errors
- Enter the filling parameters via touchscreen, mouse, or keyboard for quick and easy data entries
- Fast assignment of methods with specific settings to suit the sample’s characteristics
- Adjustable pump speed for optimized filling behavior and reduction of user errors
- User-independent filling of the master instrument ensures repeatable measuring results
High sample throughput and increase of productivity
- Short filling times due to the industrial- grade peristaltic pump and replacement of the sample without intermediate cleaning
- Multiple filling out of one vial for the highest accuracy: The density deviation between two subsequent measurements is calculated and validated.
- Operators can focus on more important work instead of performing every measuring step manually.
Robust design and easy installation
- For aggressive samples all wetted parts of the Xsample™ 320 (high resistance) are made of highly resistant materials
- The maintenance-free peristaltic pump ensures trouble-free operation during its long life cycle.
- Plug and Play: Xsample™ 320 is automatically activated when the master instrument is started.
- Unified software user interface at the master instrument for easy operation and a short training phase