Sample changer: Xsample 520
User-independent first-class filling of numerous Anton Paar master instruments is ensured by stepless adjustability in combination with a smart pump lock. With a simple snap the pump is adjusted and ready for operation. Xsample 520 automatically handles up to 96 samples, so unattended filling and measurement are possible even during the night and weekends. Freeing operators for higher qualified tasks increases the productivity in the lab. The maintenance-free peristaltic pump with a flexible filling speed enables optimized sample treatment for perfect measuring results.
Easy installation and operation
- Plug and Play: Xsample 520 is automatically activated when the master instrument is started.
- You can configure sample changing via the touchscreen, mouse, or keyboard.
- A unified user interface for measurement and automation reduces the time needed for training which frees you for other important tasks.
- The user-independent filling leads to the highest repeatable measuring results and reduction of handling errors
High sample throughput – measure a multitude of samples in one cycle
- Unattended measurement of up to 96 samples in one cycle to gather results during the night or weekends
- Priority sample interrupts the measuring cycle for flexible and quick measurements when urgent results are needed
- Multiple fillings from the same sample vial for the highest accuracy of measurements
- Ideal for beer, wine, soft drinks, syrups, and other aqueous samples which can be replaced without intermediate cleaning.
Automated sample identification and simplified data entry
- Bar code reader (Laser Class II) for automatic sample identification available to prevent user errors
- Method assignment with bar code reader for easy operation without manual method selection
- Enter the sample list via a bar code reader, touchscreen, or keyboard to simplify documentation and prevent errors
- Create preconfigured sample lists for your daily use to avoid tedious data entry tasks. You can save and load preconfigured sample lists.