Sample changer: Xsample 330
The new industrial grade peristaltic pump in combination with automatic cleaning makes Xsample 330 perfectly suitable for measuring single low-viscosity samples with widely different properties in direct succession. Once measured, the sample is drained or recovered and the system is automatically cleaned with up to two cleaning agents. A drying step is performed by the operator to perfectly prepare the measurement cell(s) for the next sample.
- Automatic rinsing and drying after each sample for perfect preparation of the system
- Up to two different cleaning agents can be used in any order for an individual cleaning procedure.
- Advanced settings for cleaning procedures to increase measuring performance
For a wide range of samples
- Filling with peristaltic pump covers a wide range of different sample viscosities up to 3,000 m.Pas
- All wetted parts of Xsample 330 (high resistance) are made of durable materials for aggressive samples, such as phosphoric acid or trichloroacetic acid
- Adjustable filling modes for different types of samples enable perfect measuring results
Highly efficient sample handling and easy operation
- Depending on the system size, only a minimum amount of sample volume is needed to perform a measurement
- Easy operation by an integrated user interface on the master instrument
- Straightforward measurements of different sample viscosities due to a sensor-controlled stop of the filling procedure
- Automatic sample recovery returns expensive or hazardous samples back to their vials