Smart Density Meter: EasyDens
EasyDens determines your wort’s extract content, the sugar content in your home-produced fruit juices, and the alcohol content in spirits with no sugar added. Use it to monitor the fermentation process of your beer, wine, and spirits via a daily measurement of apparent extract or sugar from a 2 mL sample. Download the free app to track the fermentation from your smartphone and easily assess the time for bottling. Results are displayed and stored on your smartphone, ready for export to a PC/Mac.
Consistency for your handcrafted creations
- By monitoring the fermentation of your beverage so you can track the progress on your smartphone, EasyDens helps you ensure your outcomes are consistent.
- For beer brewers: EasyDens calculates alcohol content from the measured °Plato/specific gravity results.
- Gain insights and enhance your production skills by seeing the impact of your raw materials and production process on the measured results.
- Several units of measurement are available for your:
- Beer (specific gravity, °Plato).
- Wine (°Brix, °KMW, °Oechsle, °Baumé, °Babo, g/L sugar concentration).
- Alcohol (% v/v, % w/w, °Proof).
- This one device covers the entire measuring range needed to produce your handcrafted product.
EasyDens for easy results
- Concentration values are already temperature-corrected, so you need no further calculations or correction tables.
- Measurements take less than one minute, including filling and cleaning.
- You can clean, calibrate, and re-adjust EasyDens yourself, you just need deionized water.
- Measurement data can be saved and exported from the EasyDens app for further processing on your PC/Mac.
- EasyDens only needs 2 mL of sample for testing.
Technology from the market leader
- The heart of EasyDens is its measuring cell, a handcrafted, high-precision glass component which delivers the most accurate results.
- EasyDens is based on the renowned oscillating U-tube principle, which is also applied in the world’s most accurate density meter, DMA 5000 M.
- The new design comes with IP65 protection.
- Download the free smartphone app (for Android or iOS).
- Data exchange between EasyDens and your smartphone is carried out via Bluetooth Low Energy.