Oxidation Stability Tester: RapidOxy 100
Fully-automatic measurements 8x faster than other accelerated aging methods, at temperature ranges of up to 180 °C. Easy cleaning in less than 5 min. That’s the simple perfection of RapidOxy100, the only Rapid Small-Scale Oxidation Test (RSSOT) on the market. Another bonus: the small 5 mL / 4 g sample size max. – especially helpful when costly samples are being investigated.
Reproducibility / Repeatability of up to 99%
- Rapid Small-Scale Oxidation Test (RSSOT)
- Compliance with ASTM D8206, ASTM D7545, ASTM D7525, EN 16091
- Excellent reproducibility / repeatability
- Small sample amounts: only 5 mL / 4 g
- Broad range of measurable samples – from liquids to solids
High sample throughput made easy
- Results in a fraction of the time compared to other oxidation stability methods
- Economical measurement: small sample volumes, no sample preparation and no use of harmful chemicals for cleaning.
- Fully-automatic measurement
- Fast, simple cleaning of the test chamber – only tissue paper and ethanol
- Efficient cooling after measurement: Prepare for the next sample in just minut
Maximum safety features
- Safety hood automatically locks as soon as the measurement is started
- Safety hood cannot be opened accidentally or by mistake until the measurement is finished
- Automatic over-pressure and over-temperature shut-off during measurement
- Safety-tested by the German Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing
All-in-one system, unmatchable flexibility
- RapidOxy 100 Fuel: Measurement of gasoline and all kinds of diesel fuels (B0 – B100), as per standard methods.
- RapidOxy 100: Flexible choice of optimal measurement parameters for every investigation
- Stand-alone instruments: All measurement data available live on-screen – no PC needed