Cold Filter Plugging Point Tester:
The fully automated, compact, stand-alone CFPP tester Callisto 100 determines the low-temperature operability in diesel fuel, biodiesel, diesel blends and gas oils.
Callisto 100 comes with a newly developed state-of-the-art Peltier element concept which allows the connection of a methanol-free cooling system. It ensures outstanding homogeneity of the cooling jacket, which is the most critical and decisive parameter for a correct CFPP value determination.
Benefits at a Glance
- Error-free detection
- Easy and intuitive operation
- High sample throughput
- Convenient cleaning routines
- Thanks to contact-free infrared detection technology the complete filtration unit is easily accessible
- Excellent detection, even when the pipette is frosted.
- Pre-programmed standard test methods to select from the menu allow for immediate start of the test
- Large color display indicates the sample and jacket temperature in real time
- Graphical information about the aspiration and back flow times to observe the temperature behavior of the sample
- Statistical evaluation of test results with min/max/average according to the test method
- Self-explanatory calibration procedures for the temperature and vacuum
- Automated pre-cleaning routine can be initiated
Customized User Flexibility
- Also applicable for manual cloud and pour point measurements