Lyza 5000 Wine
The novel multi-parameter FTIR analyzer Lyza 5000 Wine is your solution for the analysis of wine, must and must in fermentation.
Fast measurements for a multitude of parameters ensure that you have all the information you need during the whole wine production process. Thanks to a quick setup and pre-installed models, all important results for wine analysis, including ethanol, sugars, and acid profile, are just a tap away.
Lyza 5000 Wine can be used as a stand-alone device, automated for high throughput, or connected to your existing benchmark instruments – Anton Paar density meters and alcohol meters – for the most powerful wine analysis.
More than 15 parameters are just a tap away
- Receive results for more than 15 parameters for wine and must, including ethanol, sugars, and acid profile in a single measurement.
- Minimal measurement times of less than 1 minute allow for high sample throughput and fast reaction times.
- Easily handle single measurements, adjustment of models, or even complex measurement routines with the user-friendly touchscreen interface.
- Lyza 5000 Wine performs all data analysis automatically – there’s no need for an external PC.
- Integrate Lyza 5000 Wine into your LIMS system for the highest degree of automation.
Superior performance that lasts a lifetime
- Lyza 5000 Wine’s 12-bounce ATR measurement cell is enduring and maintenance-free while delivering high-intensity signals for continuing robust results.
- No more worries about cleaning – the Cleaning Performance Index (patent pending) determines the condition of your instrument and advises you when to clean.
- The most accurate measurement cell temperature control in comparison to any wine analyzer (±0.03 °C) guarantees the most stable measurement conditions.
- Live notifications inform you about the state of the instrument and recommend what action to take.
- Integrated workflows guide you through water and ethanol reference measurements – no proprietary reference standards necessary.
The evolution of wine analysis
- Manual filling allows for quick and easy stand-alone operation in small wine laboratories.
- Enhance your sample throughput via automation with Xsample 520 at an affordable price.
- Lyza 5000 Wine connects to existing benchmark instruments in your wine laboratory, from density meters to a complete wine analysis system, including alcohol, turbidity, and pH meters.
- Receive results from Lyza 5000 Wine and all connected instruments in a single report after only one sample preparation, one filling, and one measurement.
- Reports can be automatically printed and digitally exported to your hard drive or network storage via Ethernet and WiFi.