Key Features RheoCompass™
The App Manager finds the perfect template for your application based on your input. Simply filter the wide number of available predefined or customized templates by application, material property, rheological test type or a combination of these.
With the RheoFinder, managing and retrieving data is as easy as generating them. Filter the data, e.g. by year, batch number, operator, and display it within seconds.
The Media Explorer manages and displays pictures and video sequences recorded by connected digital cameras.
The Analysis Designer includes rheological standard analysis methods as well as curve sketching and advanced oscillatory methods, e.g. the Time-Temperature Superposition.
Test definitions are flexibly and easily assembled by dragging and dropping a variety of action blocks into workflows covering all test steps from sample preparation to the printout at the end.
The Report Designer generates comprehensive measuring report in a flexible fashion in standardized formats such as PDF.
RheoCompass™ offers you unprecedented presentation options, e.g. the Quick Curve function for one-click diagram arrangement and flexible in-place editing of text pictures and logos.
|RheoCompass™ Light||RheoCompass™ Professional|
|Templates and data|
|Information via video/audio||Yes||Yes|
|Quality management (QM)|
|Approval of templates||Yes||Yes|
|Advanced Quality Management(2)||No||Optional|
|Devices in license||1 RheolabQC or
1 MCR 72/92 (3)
|Single lab, 1 computer||Yes||Yes|
|Shared lab, 2 computers(4)||Yes||Yes|
|Managed lab, multiple clients and server (5)||No||Optional|
|Export to PDF, XML, ASCII||Yes||Yes|
|Trigger by analog signal||Yes||Yes|
|Actuator, sensor and transient data (6)||No||Optional|
|(1) RheoFinder is based on Microsoft SQL 2012 technology
(2) Features and settings to use RheoCompass™ under QM regulations like GLP / GMP or 21 CFR Part 11 e.g. complete Audit Trail & Electronic Signature
(3) For RheolabQC, MCR 52, MCR 72 and MCR 92 only
(4) Two computers are connected to a database at the same time
(5) Several measuring sets (computers with MCR in the lab) connected to a central database (a computer specified as server)
(6) Transient data: Including waveforms, Lissajous, Fourier coefficients, Chebyshev coefficients, intra-cycle variables