Key Features Abbemayt Juice Station
Vertical setup of the measuring prism
- Brix measurements of samples containing pulp or other particles
- No sedimentation of particles on the measuring prism
Fast quality control for routine analysis
- The flow cell with filling funnel allows fast quality control in routine analysis. To fill this cell you just pour one sample after the other into the filling funnel. The new sample flushes the previous sample out.
Quality Control mode
- The limit check in the quality control mode clearly shows whether the result is “OK” or “not OK”. The Abbemat 300 Juice Station gives the position of the result on an easy-to-read dial compared to limits you define.
Automatic temperature control
- Abbemat Juice Station refractometers precisely measure and control the temperature of sample within seconds for precise Brix measurements.
Automatic temperature correction
- Abbemat Juice Station refractometers can perform automatic temperature correction that allows you to measure samples at any temperature and obtain the correct result for 20 °C. This saves you time because you do not have to wait for temperature control.
|Abbemat 200 Juice Station||Abbemat 300 Juice Station||Abbemat 550 Juice Station|
|Refractive index (RI)|
|Range nD||1.30 to 1.72||1.26 to 1.72||1.30 to 1.72|
|Resolution nD||± 0.0001||± 0.00001||± 0.000001|
|Accuracy nD||± 0.0001||± 0.0001||± 0.00002|
|Range||0 to 100 %||0 to 100 %||0 to 100 %|
|Resolution||0.01 %||0.01 %||0.001 %|
|Accuracy||0.05 %||0.05 %||0.015 %|
|Sample/prism temperature control by built-in solid state thermostat (Peltier)|
|Temperature range||10 °C to 60 °C||10 °C to 85 °C||10 °C to 85 °C|
|Temperature probe accuracy 1)||± 0.05 °C||± 0.05 °C||± 0.03 °C|
|Wavelength 589 nm by LED light source, average lifetime > 100.000 h|
|W x H x D (mm)||300 x 145 x 330|
|Weight (kg||8,8 kg, 19.4 lb|
|1) valid at temperature standard conditions (T= 20 °C, λ = 589 nm, ambient temperature = 23 °C)|